A piece of history
Created from five 19th-century townhouses and built by the legendary Thomas Cundy III, Belgravia Gate is a private mansion with twelve residences for sale. Renovated by the renowned architect Thomas Juul-Hansen, the exteriors are a testament to its historical significance while the interiors offer exquisite 21st-century design.
These twelve exquisitely designed residences situated at the coveted Grosvenor Crescent, in the heart of London, define sophistication and exclusivity at its finest. From the otherworldly spa to the 17.5m long swimming pool, the communal curated wine cellar and state-of-the-art gymnasium, no details have been spared to create a one-of-a-kind experience.
DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE
WELLNESS & FITNESS
A home designed for you
Whether you are looking for a cooking class with a private chef, a wine tasting in the wine room, a mixology class with a barman or an intimate gastronomic dinner in your residence, just say it, and we will take care of everything for you.
A realm of well-being
just for you
With its 17.5m swimming pool with underwater walkways and hydrotherapy pools, two treatment rooms, a sauna and a steam room, the Spa is the perfect place to rest, settle back, and live a one-of-a-kind experience.
Adjacent to the Spa is a state-of-the-art gymnasium featuring the latest cardio and strength training equipment by Technogym, providing the perfect place for an intense workout with or without a personal trainer.
Care & comfort
Sound & Vision
For everlasting memories
• Refreshments & Amenities
• Bespoke toiletries by Buly 1803
• Luxury bed and bath linen
• Selection of national and international press
• Complimentary high speed internet
• 17.5m swimming pool
• Two treatment rooms
• Private sauna and steam room
• state-of-the-art gymnasium
• Personal trainer upon request
Care & comfort
• Private chef
• 24-hour dedicated concierge service
• 24- hour security
• Daily housekeeping service of public areas
• Mail distribution
• Personal Shopper
• Apartment cleaning and turndown
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Shoe care
• Apartment floral decoration
• Grocery shopping
• Apartment maintenance
Discretion & Confidentiality
• Comprehensive intruder alarm and fire protection
• CCTV access points (infra-red cameras and motion detectors)
• Integrated and centralized HVAC system
• Security control center
• 24-Hour concierge and security
Sound & Vision
• Heating and cooling will be controlled by a Crestron Home Automation System with integration to the BMS System
• Internal and external lighting will be controlled by a central Premium Lutron QS lighting control throughout
• Extensive provisions for state-of-the-art audio visual services
• Integrated touch screen Crestron technology throughout
• Secure corporate grade Cisco WiFi and network provided
• Fiber integrated television receiving system
Big Ben, Buckingham Palace or even Tower Bridge, London is famous for its unmissable historical monuments and rich cultural heritage.
Renowned as a culinary hub, the city stands tall among the world's most notable food destinations, with an unparalleled array of flavors, spices, and aromas to tantalize the senses. Whether you're a food enthusiast or simply looking to indulge your taste buds, the royal capital promises an unforgettable gastronomic escapade.
With its elegant neighborhoods like South Kensington, Hyde Park or Knightsbridge, whether you're a fashion lover or an art aficionado, London is the ideal destination for a shopping spree or a dose of culture. From designer labels, to art galleries, you're sure to find something to do in this captivating city.